A GLOBAL VIRTUAL IMMIGRATION PRACTICE
Through our virtual immigration law practice we will provide you with personalised immigration advice and services wherever you are globally, through modern virtual technological systems and services. You interact and communicate with us through video conferencing applications/programs (FaceTime, Skype, Hangouts, etc.) from your computer/tablet, smartphone, and through email and of course phone calls – without leaving your home/office, families or city. Our virtual practice system brings you better value by increasing our range and accessibility and that of our services, providing on-line share documents convenience for you where you can track your case status in real-time, communicate with Mr. Brown, pay your fees on-line, and have 24/7 access to your files from anywhere in the world. Through the virtual system our economies of scale are maximised, and therefore our fees are minimised and reasonable. Our visa services are provided on an affordable flat-fee basis. The correspondence situs is in Pasadena, California but the practice is attended to and managed globally.
The Benefits of A Virtual Law Office
* Interact and work seamlessly with your attorney from anywhere in the world.
* Saves both you and attorney travel and administrative time, unnecessary
expenses, and provides all-around convenience.
* Allows us to handle all the details of your case on your time schedule, and not
have to travel.
* Allows us to accomplish what we need mostly through computers and
smartphones securely online, and see and provide documents for your case.
* Such web-based services are not constrained by time and location. You can
register and access my virtual immigration law office 24 hours a day, 7 days a
week from any location nationwide or around the globe through a secure internet
connection, called a Secure Client Portal.
* Simply log into our web-based client files and leave a message. We’ll respond as
quickly as possible.
* Your calls, requests and emails receive a reply within 24 to 48 hours.
Through our Secure Client Portal, a unique account is created for each client, accessible via a username and password. This allows you and us to communicate, share and review documents, schedule important dates and tasks, review billing statements, and make payments. Also, it permits you to track their case status in real-time, any time !
By using virtual technology to help clients, many of the overhead expenses associated with a physical law office are eliminated. This means we can offer lower fee rates for legal services provided in this manner.