A VIRTUAL GLOBAL IMMIGRATION LAW PRACTICE
RMBII’s virtual global immigration law practice provides quality personalised immigration advice and services wherever you are globally. To do so, we provide our services through current virtual technologies and associated services. Where we interact with you via video conferencing applications/programs, your computer/tablet, smartphone, email, and of course phone calls.
We provide quality services to our clients without them having to ever leaving their home, office, families or city. By doing so, we give you better value by increasing our range and accessibility and that of our services. In addition, our virtual technology allows clients on-line document sharing, to track their case status in real-time, communicate with us, pay fees on-line, and have 24/7 access to your files from anywhere in the world. Through our virtual immigration practice system our economies of scale are maximised. And therefore, our fees are minimised and reasonable. Our visa services are provided on an affordable flat-fee basis. RMBII is anchored in Pasadena, California but our services are provided and managed globally.
The Benefits of Our Virtual Global Immigration Law Practice
- We interact and work with you from most anywhere in the world
- Saves both you and us travel and administrative time, unnecessary
expenses, and provides all-around convenience
- Allows us to handle all the details of your case on your time schedule, and not
have to travel
- Allows us to securely provide our services computers, applications/software and
- Our web-based services are not limited by time and location. You can
register and access my virtual immigration law office 24 hours a day, 7 days a
week from any location nationwide or around the globe through a secure internet
connection, called a Secure Client Portal
- Simply log into our web-based client files and leave a message. We’ll respond as
quickly as possible
- Your calls, requests and emails receive a reply within 24 to 48 hours
We provide each client with a unique account, username and password through our Secure Client Portal. This allows clients to communicate with us, share and review documents, schedule important dates and tasks, review billing statements, and make payments. Also, it permits our clients to track their case status in real-time, any time !
RMBII eliminates many overhead expenses, associated with a physical office and staff when using virtual technology. As a result, we are able to offer clients lower fees for legal services provided in this manner.